Save your $ and your calories by whipping up this super easy and delicious at home version of your favorite green tea latte!
- matcha green tea powder (Bulk Barn)
- dairy free milk of choice (I prefer sugar-free almond or cashew milk)
- 0 calorie sweetener of choice (optional, but I prefer stevia)
- Mix together 1 tsp of matcha powder with 1 cup of your milk of choice, sweeten to taste
- Heat in the microwave or on a stove top (or leave cold if you prefer an iced latte)
- Optional, but fun: froth 1/4-1/2 cup of your milk choice to add on top (I use a hand frother from Wal-Mart!)
So simple and so satisfying!
You could totally make this into a protein latte by mixing the 1 cup of milk with your favorite protein in advance!