- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ sugar-free simple syrup
- 2 tbs white rum
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- lime wedge
- unsweetened flaked (or shredded) coconut.
- Prep the martini glass by running a wedge of lime around the rim, and then dipping it into a plate of chopped unsweetened coconut.
- Combine the rum, heavy cream, unsweetened almond milk, simple syrup, vanilla extract, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well, then strain into the prepared glass.
2g net carbs per glass.
Recipe (and photo) adapted from Step Away From the Carbs.