- 1 pound asparagus with ends snapped off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees or your oven to 420 degrees.
- Trim the ends of your asparagus off.
- Place the asparagus in a bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour over the asparagus and toss to coat.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer in your air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to cook in batches.
- Cook for 5 minutes for crisp-tender asparagus, or for 8 to 11 minutes for asparagus that is crisp and brown but still tender on the inside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread asparagus in a single layer.
- Cook for 6 minutes for crisp-tender asparagus, or for 10 to 13 minutes for asparagus that is crisp and brown but still tender inside.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the asparagus and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe (and photo) adapted from Kicking Carbs.