- 6 Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 clove of Garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup of Rao’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 ½ cups of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces of Pepperoni
- 3 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning
Preheat oven to 220C/430F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and discard them.
Mix oil and garlic, brush onto both sides of the mushroom. Place the mushrooms gill side up on the prepared baking sheet.
Evenly spread the marinara sauce over each mushroom, top with the cheese and pepperoni, and sprinkle with seasoning.
Bake for 7-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and is starting to brown.