- 4 oz. butter
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 (2¾ oz.) celery stalks, chopped
- 6 oz. (2½ cups) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 oz. (7 tbsp) carrots, sliced
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ a rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 5 oz. green shredded cabbage
Melt the butter in a large pot, over medium heat.
Add dried onion, chopped celery, sliced mushrooms and garlic into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add broth, sliced carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Add cooked chicken and cabbage. Simmer for an additional 8-12 minutes until the cabbage “noodles” are tender.