2 oz unsweetened chocolate (at least 85% cocoa)
1 tbsp super-fine almond flour
2 oz unsalted butter (extra for greasing ramekins)
3.5 tbsp tablespoon powdered sweetener
1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease 2 ramekins with butter (grease them well!!)
3. Melt the chocolate and butter together.
4. Beat your eggs well (use a mixer if you can).
5. Add to the chocolate/butter mix with almond flour and sweetener.
6. Pour into 2 ramekins.
7. Bake 9 minutes until the top is set but still jiggly. Do not over-bake!
8. Turnout onto plates.
9. Serve with a dusting of powdered sweetener and berries or pomegranate seeds.
Macros per serving: 460 cal, 2.8g net carbs, 3.4g protein, 11.7g fat
Photo/recipe adapted from Sugar Free Londoner.