- 7-8 lb Bone-In Spiral Sliced Ham
For the Glaze:
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Substitute
- 3 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Ginger
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 Degrees F.
- Place all of the ingredients for the glaze into a small sauce pan over medium low heat. Stir until well combined and the sweetener has melted. Remove from heat
- Place the ham on two long sheets of aluminum foil, inside of a roasting pan. Make sure that the foil overlaps and will be long enough to fully wrap the ham.
- Brush the entire ham all over with half of the glaze.
- Wrap the ham with the foil. Place it flat side down in the roasting pan.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes per pound or until the center reaches 110 degrees.
- Remove the ham from the oven and increase the oven temp to 400 degrees. Carefully remove the foil from the ham, allowing any juices to fall back into the roasting pan.
- Baste any juices from the pan back over the ham and brush on the remaining glaze. Return to the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes or so, or until the internal temp reaches 140 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Recipe (and photo) adapted from This Mom’s Menu.