- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 tbsp homemade Keto Taco Seasoning
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes with chilis
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 tsp salt
Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Drain off fat.
Add taco seasoning to the skillet and mix well.
Continue medium heat. Add cream cheese, beef broth, diced green bell pepper, tomatoes, and salt. Stir until cream cheese has dissolved.
Add cilantro, lime juice, and lime zest. Combine and transfer into a casserole dish.
Top with Monterey jack cheese and finish with cheddar.
Bake at 375-F for 10-15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly and the cheese is lightly brown.